2015 Tidewater EMS Council's EMS and Nursing EDUCATIONAL EXPO
March 19-22, 2015
Registration is open!
Platinum Partners - Sentara Southside Hospitals, Medical Transport, LLC and Bon Secours
Also made possible by a Rescue Squad Assistance Fund grant from the Virginia Office of EMS.
Plan to attend the 2015 Tidewater EMS Education Expo
When: March 19-22, 2015
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront
100 East Constance Road
Suffolk, VA 23434
Expo Goals: This Expo will
- Deliver an understanding of new and continuing concepts in the field of prehospital emergency medicine.
- Provide access to experts in the field of emergency medicine.
- Afford opportunities for the delivery of education and the exchange of information necessary to improve the knowledge of individuals in the field of emergency medicine
- All levels of Emergency Medical Services Provider
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
Continuing Education Credits:
- For Physicians and Nurses and Out of State EMS Providers - A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who are not Virginia certified EMS providers. Please check with the registration desk and fill out an information sheet if you would like a letter detailing which classes you attended.
- For Virginia EMS providers - activity has been submitted to the Virginia Office of EMS for at least 18 hours of Category 1 continuing education credits