Multiple / Mass Casualty Drill & Exercise Assistance
Drill/Exercise Planning and Documentation Assistance
We provide expertise and assistance in developing, planning, executing, and documenting a wide variety of multiple casualty
drills and exercises. These drills and exercises are conducted in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation
Program (HSEEP) guidelines. Planning assistance is tailored to the specific needs of your organization.
We can recommend and/or provide organizations with access to HSEEP trained evaluators upon request.
A variety of exercise support equipment is available on a first come - first serve basis. The equipment MUST be reserved in advance.
- Inflatable adult mannequins
- Inflatable child mannequins
- Decontamination mannequins
- Rescue-Randy mannequin (140 lb)
- Geriatric mannequin
- Exercise Vests (Available in white/observer, red/evaluator or plain red, yellow, green & blue vests with clear identification pouches.)
- Moulage make-up kits (These kits are available for loan on a first come - first serve basis. Reservations are required.)
- Prefabricated wound kits (These kits are available for loan on a first come - first serve basis. Reservations are required.)
- Moulage training
- Moulage artists (*** These artists are volunteers and may not always be available.***)
Scenario Patient/Victim Card Packages
A patient scenario card package consists of a spreadsheet listing all of the patient and their respective injury/illness and
triage information and printable patient card. The cards are designed to be double side printed on card stock. The initial
triage criteria and presenting symptoms are on the front of the cards and the secondary triage criteria are on the back of the
cards. A blank, fillable PDF template for the patient symptom cards is also available for use. Patient scenario cards are
available for the following incident/event scenarios:
- Active shooter incident
- Air show incident
- Community festival event
- Passenger aircraft crash into water
- Senior Center small bus accident
- Sporting event incident
- Train crash/railway system incident
- Tour bus accident
- Sporting event bleacher collapse
- and more...
Additional scenario patient cards are available. Please call us if you do not see what you need listed here.
We can recommend and/or provide access to photography and video recording resources to assist you in documenting the event.
We can provide for the on-line registration of drill/exercise participants.
The HRMMRS in collaboration with the Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council (TEMS) offers meeting and training space at the
Tidewater EMS Council office in Chesapeake, VA.