The Tidewater EMS Council accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit card payments for course registrations, test site registrations, workshops, and other events and materials.
- The Council will provide a full refund for cancellations made prior to deadlines specified for each event.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days.
- The deadline for cancellation for test registrations is 24 hours prior to the test.
- The deadline for cancellation for most courses and workshops is 5 business days prior to the event if not otherwise specified during event registration or in confirmation materials.
- Partial Refunds may be made for cancellations between the deadline date and the event if specified during event registration or in confirmation materials.
- No Refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations received during or after an event.
- The Council may allow switching to another course or event date without financial penalty as described during event registration or in confirmation materials.
A full refund will be provided if the Council cancels a course, workshop or other event. In the event a registration fee includes a text or other materials, a refund will be provided as specified above if the text or other material is returned in like-new condition within 30 days of cancellation, or less the cost of the text or other material if not returned in like-new condition. The registrant is responsible for return shipping.
Returns: Any item purchased from the Council may be returned in like-new condition for full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. The purchaser if responsible for return shipping.