Tuesday, 9 August 2022

TEMS Time Logo

Main Navigation

Tidewater EMS Council or OEMS - Who do you contact?

Do you ever have a question about something related to EMS, and you're not sure who to ask? Let's see if we can clear that up. Generally, licensure and regulatory questions should be directed to the Virginia Office of EMS (OEMS). The regional EMS council is charged with the coordination and planning of a regional EMS system and can help with technical assistance, protocols, drug box and local training questions. Still confused? Use the chart below as a starting point. Please note that this is by no means an exhaustive list, but a guide to help you be efficient. 

My question or issue:

oems vdh

tems Tidewater EMS Council

I can't get into my provider portal

Call (800) 523-6019

or http://goo.gl/5SPLqK

I don't know how to use my portal

Call (800) 523-6019

or http://goo.gl/5SPLqK

I'm looking for an EMT class https://goo.gl/sZtTqH 757-963-0632
I have a question about testing   757-963-0632
My certification expired… http://goo.gl/ZWG7oX 757-963-0632
How to join an EMS agency   757-963-0632
I need a new certification card Call (800) 523-6019  
Agency needs fingerprint cards   757-963-0632
I'm looking for CE classes   


Or http://goo.gl/eYPaX2

Protocol questions  


Or http://goo.gl/GOx8Ji

Medication Box questions  


Or http://goo.gl/oOQabu

Agency inspection or regulations questions


or call (800) 523-6019

I have a question about RSAF grants


or call (800) 523-6019

Mass casualty exercises and moulage   757-963-0632
Need the CISM team  



Need help with electronic EMS record http://oemssupport.kayako.com   

Platinum Partner

Gold Partner

Gold Partner

Gold Partner

Silver Partner

TEMS TIME Podcasts

Get monthly news, events and more delivered by email. Join the free TEMS electronic list

Click Here to Subscribe